Do you often wake up congested? Is there dust all over your home? A whole-house air purifier could be just what you need. If your indoor air quality could be better, you can rely on our skilled team at J&S Indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC.
Our whole-house filtration services in Morgantown, WV, limit the presence of air contaminants such as dust, dirt, pollen, mold, VOC, and pet dander. Get in touch today for an in-home air quality assessment and find out what a whole-home air purifier could do for your health.
Don’t forget to schedule annual HVAC filter replacement services to maximize the effectiveness of your new air filtration system.
Do You Need a Whole-Home Air Filtration System?
Everyone can benefit from cleaner indoor air, but how do you know if your indoor air isn’t the best it can be? We’re happy to come perform an assessment, but you might need an air purifier if you:
- Suffer headaches, sneeze, or experience congestion, especially first thing in the morning
- Live with a smoker, pets, or someone with a chronic respiratory condition like asthma
- Notice persistent odors or your home is always dusty
- Have problems with your heating and cooling system
Our consultants can help you choose the best air cleaner for your space to ensure energy efficiency and effectiveness. Call us today to discuss your options.
Professional Whole-Home Air Filtration Installation
As a leading air filtration company, we offer all manner of air purification solutions, including:
- Electrostatic Filters: These filters use magnetically charged substances to attract 97% of air contaminants and are 30 times more effective than regular filters.
- HEPA Filters: HEPA or High-Efficiency Particulate Air filters use activated carbon to eliminate 99.99% of contaminants bigger than 0.3 microns such as pollen, dirt, or dust.
- Media Filters: These sturdy filters mount against your existing HVAC equipment and can last 3-6 months. They capture 95% of air contaminants.
- UV Sanitizers: UV air cleaners utilize UV light to kill microorganisms like bacteria and viruses.
Determining which option is right for your home will depend on your home’s size, current heating and cooling system, your concerns, and your budget. Call today for a consultation.
Tired of dry air? Kick up the moisture with our reliable humidifier installation services.
Why Choose Us?
At J&S Indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC, we’ve provided exceptional whole-home air filtration solutions to Monongalia County residents for over sixty years. We understand how important your family’s health is and will help you find a filtration solution to achieve optimal indoor air quality.
When you trust in our skilled team, you can expect:
- Same-day service
- Expertly trained service technicians
- Industry-leading technology
- Upfront, fair pricing
- No mess left behind