Did your air conditioner stop working? At J&S Indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC, we offer top-quality cooling system repair, installation, and maintenance in Clarksburg, WV, and the surrounding areas.
We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured AC contractor with over six decades of experience. As a company built on the core values of honesty, trust, hard work, respect, and consistency, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our customers.
You can count on us for:
- Ductless and central AC installation
- AC maintenance services
- Filter replacement
- Evaporator coil repair
- Freon recharges
- Air handler services
- Heat pumps
- Smart thermostat installation
- Indoor air quality assessments
Read our latest reviews to see why we’re the #1 air conditioning installation company in Clarksburg.
When to Call for AC Repair
Often, before a cooling system fails completely, there are more subtle signs of a problem. By scheduling AC repair services before those small issues evolve into bigger problems, you can save yourself money, time, and frustration.
Keep a close eye out for:
- Inconsistent cooling
- Higher than acceptable humidity levels
- Warm air coming out of your AC unit or vents
- Unexplained moisture, sounds, or odors
- Increasing energy bills
If you notice any of the above, give us a call. We’re happy to come diagnose and resolve the issue.
Clarksburg AC Installation Services
Are you looking for a new AC system for your home? At J&S indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC, we have top-of-the-line products from the industry’s top brands. We can help you install a new AC or upgrade your existing unit to a newer, energy-efficient model.
We offer a wide range of AC types and additional components, such as:
- Ductless Mini-Split ACs: These systems offer whole-home cooling without the ductwork.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are complex but efficient heating and cooling systems that keep your home warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- Smart Thermostats: A smart thermostat can reduce your cooling costs by as much as 30%!
- Zone Control ACs: Customize your heating and cooling with a zone control system with motorized dampers that manage the heating and cooling to designated rooms
We can help you select the best ductless or central AC installation for your cooling needs. Get in touch for a no-obligation consultation today.
Enjoy more comfortable indoor temperatures at more comfortable prices with our convenient financing options.
How to Keep Your AC Running at Peak Performance
Regular AC tune-up services will keep your home’s cooling system functioning as it should for longer. Air conditioners, like all other home appliances, are not exempt.
At J&S Indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC, we recommend regular filter replacement and professional AC maintenance at least once a year, preferably in the spring, to ensure that your system is in tip-top shape to handle the coming sunshine.