Many homeowners don't realize that heat pumps do more than heat your home—they can also provide air conditioning. A heat pump is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly heating and cooling solution that requires far less frequent repair than more traditional solutions such as forced-air furnaces.
At J&S Indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC, we’ve been in the business since 1958 and provide professional heat pump repair, installation, and replacement services in Morgantown and beyond. You can count on us for superior results and service.
Make your home even more energy-efficient by installing a tankless water heater. Contact our team to learn more.
The Benefits of Heat Pump Installation
While we touched briefly on the advantages of using a heat pump to heat and cool your home, they offer far more benefits than that, such as:
- Energy Savings: Switching to a heat pump can cut your energy bills by 30 to 40% depending on your existing HVAC systems because they don’t use energy to generate heat but rather transfer heat from one area to another
- Increased safety: Gas-powered HVAC systems, however modern, still pose a risk of carbon monoxide leaks or fire. Heat pumps don’t have any of these risks.
- Improved indoor air quality: Not only do heat pumps eliminate the need for dusty ductwork, but they also reduce condensation caused by temperature swings, which can reduce the humidity in your home. The result is cleaner air that's easier to breathe.
- Lower maintenance requirements: Heat pumps require far less frequent maintenance—sometimes as little as every 3 to 5 years—and have a much longer lifespan than other heating and cooling solutions. A good heat pump can last up to 50 years!
Quality Heat Pump Installation in Morgantown
Ready to reap those benefits? If you need a heat pump installation in Morgantown or the surrounding areas, our team is standing by and ready to help.
We offer all variety of heat pumps, including:
- Air Source Heat Pumps – These don’t use fuel to generate heat. Instead, they move heat throughout your home, utilizing a reversing valve.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps – Geothermal pumps use energy from the earth to generate heat in an environmentally efficient way. Although they are more expensive, they are highly efficient and can also double up as air conditioners.
- Water Heat Pumps – This type of heat pump is less common as it requires a water source, such as a lake or creek.
Want to learn more about our alternative heating options? Contact our professionals to get started today!
Take control of your home’s temperature and save on your utility bills with a smart thermostat.
Why Work With Us?
At J&S Indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC, we’ve been providing exceptional heating and cooling solutions to Monongalia County residents for over six decades.
We can help keep your family comfortable and safe with exceptional heat pump systems that come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, unbeatable warranties, and affordable financing.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Background-checked, licensed, and insured contractors
- Industry-leading technology
- Same-day service
- Upfront, fair pricing