At J&S Indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC, we provide indoor air quality services designed to ensure the air in your home is as pure as possible. Our services are available throughout Morgantown, WV, and other parts of Monongalia County. We can provide same-day services, and our licensed and insured technicians are always friendly and on time.
We offer the following indoor air quality services:
Have an air conditioner? Contact us for an air cleaner that works with your ductless or central AC.
Who Needs Indoor Air Cleaners?
Our air cleaners are ideal for households with:
- High dust levels
- Individuals with allergies
- Those with asthma or other respiratory problems
We also have solutions that eliminate not just dirt, but also bacteria, germs, and humidity from your space.
If you prefer, we can install a whole-house system that keeps every room in your home smelling fresh. We also have portable air purifier products that you can use in rooms where you need it the most. They cost less than whole-house systems and are effective when used in small spaces.
What’s the Best Type of Air Filter to Install?
The best air filter for your home depends on your budget and preferred level of air cleanliness. Below are some options we install for Monongalia County residents:
- HEPA filter: HEPA filtration removes pet dander, pollen, and other types of dirt from indoor air. It’s also strong enough to eliminate mold, dust mites, and bacteria. However, it is a bit high maintenance. Filter changes are required every three to six months.
- Ionic filter: Ionic filters costs less than most other filter types and efficiently eliminate odors and smoke.
- Ozone Generators: This filtration system extracts contaminants from the air and releases oxidized air to eliminate pollutants. It can also kill mold and bacteria.
- UV filter: UV systems use ultraviolet light to kill germs and other airborne microorganisms, but their effectiveness against dirt and similar pollutants is minimal. Maintenance is also a bit pricey since the UV bulbs burn out and need replacement.
- Carbon filters: An affordable yet effective solution for odor issues and eliminating fumes.
We can provide you with one or a combination of these options as a standalone air filter or install one in your heating and cooling unit.
Keep dust and debris out of your home with our whole-home filtration solutions.
Purify Your Home’s Air with Services from J&S Indoor Comfort Specialist, LLC
As Monongalia County’s leading indoor air quality company, you can count on us to ensure your home’s air is free of dust and other contaminants. Aside from installing air quality systems, we also offer maintenance services for filtration units.
Some systems require cleaning more frequently than others, but we recommend scheduling professional air purification cleaning at least once a year. Our technicians are professional and polite, and we offer upfront pricing on all our services.